Choose the right class for
you and change your life
Online Art Competition
Competition Theme: Love, Life and Light.
What comes to your mind when we talk about Christmas? Presents? Family gatherings? Christmas carolling? Or is it about love, life and light? Tell us what you think. Or even better yet.. Show us!
- Existing Online Students:
Select one “Online Art Competition – Love, Life and Light (Age Group)” lesson on our booking website from 12/11 – 23/11/2020.
- Non-Existing Online Lesson Students:
Purchase one (1) online lesson at $9.90 to be eligible to join this online art competition.
- HiArt “LOVE, LIFE AND LIGHT” Online Art Competition 2020 is open to children in Singapore of all nationalities.
- The Competition is divided into 4 different age groups:
(a) Aged 4-6 years
(b) Aged 7-9 years
(c) Aged 10-12 years
(d) Aged 13-17 years
There are 3 winning entries for each category that will receive a special Christmas gift. All entrants will also receive an e-certificate for your participation.
3. The organizer reserves the right to change or substitute the prize with another of similar value, without prior notice to the winner.By submitting an entry, the entrant:
- Agrees with the rules and regulations for the call. The entrant grants permission to photography and/or to publish the artwork, artist’s biography and description of the artwork for promotional and educational purposes, including broadcast, print and electronic media and the Internet;
- Agrees that all submitted entries become the property of HiArt Singapore;
- Understands that the organizer will take all possible care of the entries submitted, but that the organizer assumes
no responsibility for any loss or damage before, during, and after the competition.Selected artworks will be put on display at HiArt centres. Winners will receive their prizes at the centres, of which the date and time will be communicated at a later time.
- All artwork MUST BE on A4 size (21.0cm x 29.7cm)
- Eligible media include: paintings and drawings (oil, poster, acrylic, watercolour, pencil, pastels, charcoal, crayon,
dye), and 2-dimensional mixed media on paper, i.e. collage.
- All submitted works must be original work completed by the entrant. They also should not have been submitted in previous competitions organized by HiArt Singapore or other organizations.
- Upon submission, you will receive a Registration Acknowledgement via email.
- Strictly one (1) submission per entrant only.
All artworks submitted online need to be received before the deadline to be accepted into the competition.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 23/11/2020, 2355HRS
Fill out the Registration Form and submit your digital artwork on https://rb.gy/x0w1qg
Terms & Conditions
We do not support withdrawals or refunds for lessons purchased.